Thursday, November 20, 2008

Winter sets in

When I first moved to Minnesota, it was already winter. My body was set for a Kansas winter, so it only registered the cold. Now my aged body is realizing that it now lives in northern Minnesota, where it gets cold earlier, the temperatures are considerably lower and stay longer, AND it is always cloudy. So, like all reasonable mammals, I want to hibernate. I sleep 10 hours a night, am sleepy all day and eat anything that can't or won't fight back.

My tiki room is a cave-like room in the basement with a big, comfy chair. I may get in there and not come out till April.

The up side is that Frippen wants to get his walk over with FAST!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I won't even stop for groceries after work anymore- the sun's gone! Must return to my cave!