Wednesday, November 03, 2004

Post -election thoughts

OK, usually I'm not one for conspiracy theory, but since this one is my own, I'm going with it:

Most people seem to think that Sen. Kerry conceded the election because the Ohio numbers really weren't there, added to the fact that the President won the popular vote nation-wide by 3.5 million (and beating history in the precess). I think, however, that he conceded because he got a call from Clinton: "John, concede. You aren't supposed to win. You are screwing up Hilary's 2008 campaign."

Just an idea. :) Oh, and...Rudy G. in 2008!

Chuck

1 comment:

Deane Geiken said...

You know I like the idea of Rudy G in 2008. Someone to combat Hillary. Arnold is I think being primed to run too.. just gotta get rid of the pesky Constitutional requirment that you have to be native born. Who knows. I think Frisk is a good choice too!